A sterile state is difficult to maintain. It is a condition that lasts only as long as an absolutely resistant and hermetically sealed protective system preserves the sterile object from the environment. Seal² assures this by producing perfect 12 mm seals in just two seconds!
SealVal² Safe and validated
With SealVal² the thermal sealing is now more than just sealing. The device monitors, saves and displays the data and results of the sealing process for validation.
Thermal sealing and cutting of rolls and bags of laminated paper/polypropylene or other thermosealable material can be done easily and secure.
In addition to the above, SealVal² offers the following advantages:
- Full traceability recording of sealing parameters as pressure, time and temperature
- Easy user management due to identification of the batch sealing responsible user
- User-friendly touchscreen with coloured display and intuitive menu structure
- Flexible installation for space optimization thanks to the roll holder on the wall
- Save data to generate sealing reports
- Pre-set and customizable sealing programs available
- Ethernet connection available by default (LAN cable not included)
Intuitive and easy user interface
Easy user management due to identification of the batch sealing responsible user
Ethernet connection and opportunity to generate and save sealing report
Pack includes 100 test sheets; EN 11607-1 and EN 11607-2 compliant