The water demineralizer system Multidem supplies top quality demineralized water for generating steam in autoclaves. As a result, it ensures consistent and optimized performance, thereby extending the service life of your sterilizer or purification unit.
In addition, Multidem is also equipped with a spray gun. This is ideal for rinsing instruments prior to sterilization.
Very easy to operate and use
To replace a consumed filter cartridge,open the locking handle.
Turn the locking handle as far as it will go, then press the rinse button to release the pressure and take the filter head off the consumed filter cartridge.
Once you have pulled off the protective cap, place the filter head vertically onto the new cartridge. Multidem is then ready to go again.
Your advantages at a glance
- Consumed filter cartridges can be replaced quickly and easily without tools.
- Multidem is suitable for use with many conventional autoclaves and purification units.
- The spray gun can also be used to fill the sterilizers manually with demineralized water.
- For Multidem no external power supply is required.
- The water demineralizer system delivers consistently high water quality thus preventing limescale deposits in the sterilizers.
Suitable for use with conventional autoclaves and purification units
The innovative locking handle on the filter head ensures fast and convenient filter replacement
Water supply for W&H sterilizers or other brand sterilizers
Consists of: filter head, cartridge with 2.7 kg, tubes and connectors (incl. Water Block®)