The Endea contra-angles guarantee the best possible access to the treatment site and have been specially designed for efficient working with highly elastic nickel-titanium files.
Versatile, precise and practical
Whether using an electric, an air or a torque-controlled motor, the Endea contra-angle EB-75 (16:1) enables all commercially available files to reach the required speeds.
Your advantages at a glance
- Small head for best possible access to the treatment site
- Hygienically perfect, easy to use with non-slip handle
- Fully ball bearing mounted for precise transmission of speed to the file
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
Extremely small head
Coupling system: Motors with ISO connection according to ISO 3964 (DIN 13.940)
Connection diameter: 20 mm
Contra-angle 16:1, for motor speed up to 5,000 min-1, shaft diameter 2.35 mm (type 1)according to EN ISO 1797-1:1995
Contra-angle 2:1, for motor speed up to 600 min-1,shaft diameter 2.35 mm (type 1)according to EN ISO 1797-1:1995
* Recommended root canal instruments according to EN ISO 1797-1:1995: Nickel-titanium files, suitable for 360° rotation, shaft diameter 2.35 mm (type 1)